V2B

Hello,  it seems the chaos from the Black Horse will Postpone the Ride of the White Horse.  The Order is meeting Friday night to reschedule the ride.  After all it took to locate the Horses and going thru Germany,Croatia, Austria, Hungary we finally found them in Belgium from a Hungarian Baron. The computer system and software, installation and training has been arranged by an EDS representative in Budapest and they will be installed on schedule.  We have a contact in Budapest to locate the Piano.  Thanks to Lynn Glasser from RC sending a most beautiful flute and music books we also have 3 wood flutes, 2 guitars, a mandolin, 2 clarinets, a cello and a few other things.  The Black Horse will not stop the music.  If the planes fly on Saturday i will be on it to follow our iterinary at this time alone. We will ride V2B sometime.  Its like Larry said the ride was for us and the help was for the children and the children will not be let down.  tom sites