Help! Sonoma, California area riders....

I have a female friend - an Italian, equine veterinarian who specializes in
chiropractic and acupuncture for horses who will be visiting Dr. Kerry
Ridgeway in Sonoma (providing she can get a flight out of Burbank in light of
the WTC incident on Tuesday)....
Does anyone have any suggestions for places for her to stay.  She was
supposed to spend Thursday-Tuesday with him at the clinic.
Please let me know and I will relay any information to her.
Thanks,
Melody Wong
wrecksduke@aol.com  home email
melody.wong@rssmb.com   work email