Re: This is all too much for me

Howard wrote:

We need to look deeper.  Retribution and revenge are not the answers here, even though I know that's the course we will take.  Our souls, and the souls of our leaders need to reach a higher level.  We must evolve; be better than what we now are.  I cannot bear to watch another human die over something I do not understand.  There has got to be a better way.

Thank you, Howard.

Regards,
Tracey