Re: This is all too much for me

Howard I believe you are on the right track.  We MUST find a way to replace the HATRED in the world with love or at least tolerance & acceptance of others.  And I don't mean acceptance of terrorism......no way, THE GUILTY must pay, but NOT the INNOCENTS.  I have cried many times yesterday and today and have to get away from this sadness from time to time, so I spend a little time with my horses and dogs after surfing between about 10 news channels (I have satelite tv) for hours.  I send out my love and acceptance & condolences to A L L of you who happen to read this message.
Peace be unto us all.
Lindak
Perris, CA USA