Attn:SanJose area Endurance riders

To all the San Jose area riders, or anyone interested that can get to San Jose. I am writing this for Trilby, She needs a driver for Outlaw Trail. It is one base camp, all you have to do is drive to the ride and park. You can bring your own horse and do one of the prettiest rides ever. She buys the gas, you buy your own entry. Share food.  If you can habndle a big goose neck trailer and a dually truck without wrecking it, don't e/ me, just give Trilby a call. at 1-408-997-7500... Be a good deal for you both.   Annie G.
 Anne George Saddlery   www.vtc.net/~ageorge