Your e-mail to Ridecamp

Tara

GO FOR IT GIRL..........I agree with you whole-heartedly...as far as I am
concerned this was an act of war !  My thoughts are we should step back take
a good look find out who is responsible for this act of war. Then take
proper actions against them.

I find a little relief they just dropped the estimate  from 800 to 200
people who are missing an have not been accounted for at the Pentagon

Pat Allen

winmail.dat