Sport Saddles

Cate Peloquin cpenguin57@aol.com
I know I am just a lurker on your ride camp, but you all
have helped me so much and I feel I have to get something
off my mind. I see the adds for sport saddles on the
classifieds and they claim to be the answer for all
horses "fits any horse" or "will end my saddle hunt for
ever".  For a new comer this is decieving, these saddles
may fit the majority of horses but do not fit every horse.
The sport saddle is a well made saddle and extremely
comfortable.  I spent hours in mine. So I am not downing
the product.  I was following the well meaning advice of
someone who told me this saddle fits every horse.

However, the sport saddle (orig bob marshall) I had for 6
months left large white patches on my morgan mares shoulders.
I have done the saddle hunt thing for two years now and have just decided
to go custom.  I think I am going to try the synergist. All I'm really
trying to say is please be careful
how you represent those things you are so passionate about. People like
myself who read to learn may take your words at
face value.  Thanks so much!  Cate