RE: RE: OT Terrorists

"As Lif said, it will be necessary to remain as calm as possible in the face
of this.  To rein in the natural desire for revenge, and to hurt those who
hurt us."

Especially until we know who did it.

 "I mourned my dead, and
also mourned those who died fighting on the other side."

That's really all you can do. If my daughter's Israeli friend Galad is hurt
in his term in the army I will mourn as for my son.

"What passing bells for those who die as cattle?"

There are far too many cattle in the world today....it could not be said
better.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
maryanne@ratbusters.net