Sympathy

Frank Mechelhoff fmechelh@csksoftware.com
Sitting on TV half the night watching NTV, taking a while to realize the
pictures of Manhattan and Washington be true.
My sympathy to you people of America, who lost friends, be in mourning, be
shocked.
Whoever did this terrible act, we share your pain. this was an attack
against freedom and civilisation of the whole world, and against mankind.

Not a good day for riding, but let the horses rest and be silent...

Frank Mechelhoff, Frankfurt/Main, Germany