The Terrorist attacks on New York City and Washington D.C.

I'm very upset.  A person my husband used to work with and was close to put
his 20 year old son on Flight 11 this morning.  The father was in a meeting
at work when he found out that the flight was crashed into the WTC.  A
friend of my daughter's does not know if his girl friend is alive.  She
started her job at the WTC two weeks ago.  I live in Boston.

Carolyn Burgess