Re: RC: RE: Re Terrorist--Maryanne's post

In a message dated Tue, 11 Sep 2001  4:25:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Allie." <endurance@weatherwitch.net> writes:

> I'm puzzled as well -- why doesn't someone step forward? Don't they want the
> world to know how clever they were? Or do they have more things planned and
> they are just waiting until they're done.

This is my fear.  With the multiple attacks, which had to have been coordinated, I don't think this attack is like other isolated incidents where terrorist groups want to hit and run and then crow about it.  I think this is more like the beginning of a war, and even if some group DOES claim it, I'm not convinced that that will mean that is who really did it.  Terrorism is evolving here, and the rules are changing...

Heidi