NO EXCUSE FOR TERROR

I'm sorry - but giving them some sort of excuse, or to allow ourselves to
think that we are deserving of this violence is inexcusable. We do what we
believe is right, and unfortunately, politics can be rather ugly. Thousands
of innocent people are probably dead now...and what did this solve???? It
will solve NOTHING! The palestinians may be dancing in the streets, but
their situation will not change, and you can believe that we won't help. I
am incensed by this whole situation.. I am scared and angry.

 Whomever organized this probably won't claim responsibility, because they
know its suicide. They are cowards.

Tara Latocha
Loko Latocha Arabians
http://www.arabianhorsey.com