The Terrorist attacks on New York City and Washingotn D.C.

I am sorry to say this but this is off subject of Ridecamp. But I had to
voice my opinion .
No justification, to me this is an ACT of War against the UNITED STATES of
AMERICA, now  just how many more of our MILITARY BASES, are these Clowns
that we have elected allow to be CLOSED. And just how long is the U.S.
Government still allow our borders to remain open the way they are.   So
this can happen again.

Pat Allen
Semper Fi