To our service men; and the victims

 I would like to take this time to thank our service men on the list, and
their families. I know that our military men are chomping at the bits to
defend America once again! Tears fill my eyes as I think of the pride and
honor these men and their families have.
 I thank you for your willingness to rush into battle to defend our
freedoms that are being threatened by a new terror to freedom around the
world! I am hear for ANY wife, son or daughter of these men who go to
defend us when called. Our prayers, heart and thoughts are with you in
the coming days.
 THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

 We grieve for those who have lost families and loved ones in this (as
our President said COWARDLY) attack. Our prayers and hearts go to them as
well. Anyone on the list who has lost a loved one, my tears fall for you.
I can not imagine what I would have done had my uncle been in New York
(as I found out he usually is at this time). While I am thanking God, I
am asking Him to be with you all in your time of suffering. It is small,
maybe not much comfort at this time, but it is all I have to give you. I
hope it will be enough.

In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com