Question for Mustang people

Suzanne  Boyd sboyd1@neo.rr.com
Can someone tell me what (if anything) the brand on a mustang means? Does
it give any info. as to where the horse came from or the age of the horse?
Just curious. I looked at a mustang mare tonight that my friend pulled out
of the Sugarcreek meatpen.  She's pretty accurate at aging horses and
guessed her at 4. Seems to be a nice mare. Stood quiet to be saddled;was
green but did nothing wrong. Picked up all her feet.  She was very square
and had nice big feet. And it didn't hurt that she was palomino!  She had
some cuts on her head,probably from trailering but other than that was in
decent shape.