Re: RC: AERC Directors

In a message dated 9/10/01 2:05:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bobmorris@rmci.net writes:

<< Who is nominating for what region. >>

Terry Woolley Howe and I are the incumbent directors for the Pacific
Southwest Region.  We are both nominating for election to the Board again.  I
think we both plan on addressing qualifications and issues as needed by mail,
this forum or private conversation as the election draws nearer.  Both of us
always welcome comments or inquiries from members in our region (and from
outside of our region, for that matter, as you know). I will probably be in
attendance at the remaining rides in our region before the election and will
be glad to sit down and talk with people about what's on their minds.

John H. Parke
Solvang CA

John H. Parke
Solvang CA