RE: Sierra Club?

From my experience here in the West, be very careful of what you wish for!

Bob Morris
-----Original Message-----
From: EquesB@aol.com [mailto:EquesB@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 3:22 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Cc: qbmike@hotmail.com
Subject: RC: Sierra Club?

In a message dated 9/10/01 4:38:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

What affect does the Sierra Club have on horseback riding? What is their
attitude about horse trails?

Mike, In my opinion we need all the alliances we can get.  I don't always
agree with everything the Sierra Club gets involved in, here in Fl, but they
do try to curb urban sprawl, a particular problem here in "Touristville" . I
am on an e-list and sometimes the Sierra Club starts getting a little out of
bounds but then they are just very politically active, hence, why we need
some of their support for equestrians.

MHO,

Jackie Baker