RC:Re: Temple Grandin-my teacher

I am a student at CSU where Temple teaches.  I have taken her classes, attended her guest lectures, and spoken with her many times in person.  She is a wonderful teacher.  The first time I herd her speak I was floored.  She spoke with such level headedness about so many emotionally charged issues that every one listened, she was biased to no one.  Temple will not march into a slaughter  plant and say what they're doing is wrong.  But merely  how can we make this better for everyone; financially for man and emotionally for beast.  She is practical and people listen and respect her for that.  I think before people start chastising her for what she didn't do--they should look at what she has done! I'm sure you will be impressed.

Lindsey