NRR 25 results

74 riders started the Norco Riverdance 25, 64 completed, 10 pulls.
11 juniors started and all of them finished!  We had an astounding
amount of first-time riders, gave out 13 disposable cameras and those
weren't enough!  Those who got completion only missed the number
checker under the I-15 overpass, which wasn't checked until after the
awards were handed out.  Our drag riders opted not to show for
completion, hence they show as RO pulls.  With one lameness pull and
one metabolic pull, the LDers had a better completion rate than the
50s.

Lots of lost and found items.  Yes, Tracy, they found your helmet on
trail.  I'm going to the Manzanita ride; people can pick up the stuff
there.

One statistic I found interesting--a total of 32 out of 150 riders
were non-members; 5 on the 50, 27 on the LD.

There are 6 pages of captioned photos other than those the riders
got, they start at http://www.lynnesite.com/nrr.html.  They're still
uploading, so wait until a bit later to check 'em.

Rider		Horse Name	Ride time	Award

Ken Keele		Boy		2:48
Jordan Kouma	Bosco		2:51	1st Jr, oldest horse (23)
Dorann LaPerch	Peaches N Khareem	2:53
Suzanne Malden	Miss Tiki Lady	3:06
Cynthia Binder	Ready Set Go	3:11
Valerie Zucker	Bandy		3:15
Dale Raymond	Always A Star	3:15	Hon. Mention BC
Cecilia Secka	Dukes Midnight	3:16
Krista Lehew 	Celebrity Hit	3:17
José Alas		GIN Sharayah	3:18
Rebecca Florio	Proto Jay		3:20
Chris Herron	On Your Toes	3:20
Christy Knott	Confederate Cody	3:24
Audrey Adams	Myjin and Juice	3:25	2nd JR
Mark Cranmore	Ms. Royale		3:25
Barb Thomas	Wind Dancer	3:26
Star Stewart	K.C.		3:26
Eydrea Schwartz	Max		3:31
Gary Adams	Salazar SF	3:37
Margie Beeson	Kan Be A Star	3:40
Nikki Hudachek	Mistmeefall (Misty)	3:45
Mae Chase-Dunn	Benjamin		3:46
Chris Chase-Dunn	Silver		3:48
Vicki Lang		Tiki's Fury		3:54
Maggie Carter	Dream On		3:54	#5 BC
Cristal Khalil	Moonlight "Marley"	3:59
Susie Koontz	Runnymeade	4:01
Carl Mergenthaler	Ben		4:01
Amy Schneider	RO Kamal		4:01
Louise Loeffler	Bristol Bey V	4:17
Alexis Fieselman	Ali		4:14
Vivian Blevins	Princess Baby	4:14
Jordan Finley	Ms Mischa		4:14
Krysteena Blevins	Cheyenne Honey	4:14
Sue Gieling	Legacy		4:17
Sheila Parker	Sunshine		4:21
Alice Lynn		Allegra		4:23
Laurie Litweiler	Pepis Dart		4:37	#2 BC
Lauren Horn	Foxy Roxy		4:27
Sabrina Kohoutek	Flair		4:42
Dale Sexton	My Desert Sun	4:44
Jan Horning	Rein Beau		4:45	#1 BC
Rhonda Kabot	Mondavi		4:45
Don Huston	Datezz		4:44
Greg Newton	GC Elazar+/	4:47
Shirley Greene	Passion		4:48
Kim Fuess		Rushcreek Fox	4:53
Sharon Johnson	Maarkee		4:55
Cherry Stockton	Sharah		4:57
Toni Semple	DW Windjammer	4:57	#4 BC
Elaine Schifman	Barroqque		4:58
Cheryl Searer	Quick Silver MBN	4:58
Elaine Johnson	Jeffrey		4:59
Michelle Schifman	Kouventry		4:59
Cheri Briscoe	DR Thunder Bask+//	5:07
Lynne Low		Sasha		5:15
Leslie J. Brahm	Cairo		5:20
April Matson	Serbian Sage	3:38	completion only
Danelle Haveron	Bardancer		4:36	completion only
Barbara Robertson	Oliver		2:53	completion only
Nancy Keim	Classico		4:27	completion only
Pam Miller		Alley Opps		4:27	completion only
Terri Cash		Pistol		4:33	completion only
Wayne Miller	JR		2:48	completion only
Jeanine Barkan	Sheba		RO
Niccolai Murphy	Zephyr		RO
Bonnie Basher	Summi		RO