Re: RC: The Port Lewis Saddle Fit System

Quick note - will do a full write up later.
I have this system. Been using the impression pad for a few months.
Have reworked two saddles - FIXED bad saddle fit - REALLY .. Had to
take the saddle apart and do tree rework, but it fits him fine now.

Other saddle also does not quite fit  as good as it should. I suspect
he has changed from the time I had the saddle made to fit.
I now have the insert pad system and will be testing that this week. I
expect it to work great.
Note I am NOT  a dealer I do not sell this..
I MAY LOAN out the impression pad at rides in the SE and let a few
riders take it home to test all their saddles -- for a very small fee
of course.   BUT I do not sell the system .. I have too much going on
to get into this ...

If you need the insert fix-it system - deal direct .. or fix your own
saddle and pad system to get a good fit.

A group of riders should but the test pad then pass it around --

While quite costly  - it does work   AND what is the cost of a SORE
back and induced lameness?  Also less cost then getting a new saddle

Nice product Greg  - best of luck with it

Also the CLOUD stirrups are just as great .. sort of the LAST stirrups
I will but -- we both have a pair.
Roger

--
 Roger                            mailto:roger@vmaxept.com