Re: RC: Re: hydration and hay type

Hello Susan,  well - I really have to go along with Susan on this one.
 HOW ABOUT THAT??

 I use to feed LOTS of good ole PA home grown Alfalfa .. horses had
 'problems' many undefined .. now feed base hay - grass and some clover
 and a very small amount of alfalfa in the winter and at rides.

 I have read enough studies to come to this conclusion.
 Roger