I'm Back.....

Well this has been an adventuresome summer. XP 2001, Tevis Crewing, and
Pan Am in Vermont...

So now I'm back to make trouble, or to make sense.

I have something to propose for AERC Sanctioning Requirements. I have
been the Sanctioning Director for the Ride & Tie Association for the
last two years. (We Basically follow the AERC guidelines.)

Here is my thought for AERC Rides concerning water availability. Similar
to FEI requirements for protecting the horse, I believe that rides
should make available or have natural water available at the minimum
once between the start and midway vet check and at least once between
the check and the finish.

Let's us consider this, discuss it and submit thoughts to our AERC
representatives.

Steve Shaw