The Port Lewis Saddle Fit System

Title: The Port Lewis Saddle Fit System
We are extremely proud to announce that, the rest of the Port Lewis Saddle Fit System is now available...

The Impression Pad, is made from clear flexible vinyl and contains a moldable putty which we affectionately call Equi-Dough.  Place it on your horse's back, go for a ride, when you remove your saddle you have an exact impression of how; that saddle, fits that horse, with that rider.  Level the Impression Pad with a baker's rolling pin and retest your horse whenever you want.

The Correction Panels, work in conjunction with the Impression Pad. Once you have determined your saddle fit problem, you are able to create customized saddle panels to correct the fit.

The Correction Pads, our saddle pads are designed to accept the Correction Panels.

We have also begun to set up dealers in USA, Canada and Europe that offer a saddle fitting service using the Port Lewis Saddle Fit System. Please contact us if you would like to find out if there is a dealer near you.

Yesterday, we uploaded our new web pages with all the information. Take a look, I think you will find it very interesting.  http://www.rocler.qc.ca/portlewis

Regards,
Greg Roskies
The Port Lewis Workshop

Saddle fit can not be determined on a stationary horse, the horse must be moving with a rider in the saddle.