Re:Temple Grandin

Have to say I am extremely skeptical of anyone who thinks Temple Grandin
doesn't know more than just about anyone else about slaughter and livestock
handling, and I sincerely doubt that one day of trying to pull the wool
over her eyes, even if it were attempted, would be successful. The woman
has way more than one day's worth of experience here.
                                            --CMNewell, DVM