Re: Re: Norco injury

Don't blame the rider for not knowing that her horse was bleeding.  A number
of years ago I was riding traffic on a Wagon Train that goes from town to
town on roads to raise money for charity.

I noticed that there were big drops of blood on the blacktop.  I started to
ride up the train to find out which horse was bleeding.  It turned out that
one of the out riders had been kicked by his wife's horse and he was
bleeding and did not know it.  Turns out a vein had been opened and he
didn't feel the blood.

Ed and Wendy Hauser
1140 37th St.
Hudson, WI 54016