From: Barbara McCrary
To: RIDECAMP
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 8:55 PM
Subject: RC: Horse for sale

I'm posting this for my daughter.  This horse lives at our place, and I've watched him for years.  Believe me, he's every bit as good as Ellen's description.

Barbara McCrary

FOR SALE:  Exceptional trail horse; grey Polish Arab gelding; 18 years
old; 15.1 hands.
Excellent conformation, very pretty.
Very sure-footed, agile and well-balanced.
Sound, healthy and enthusiastic.
Friendly, entertaining personality.
Handles a wide variety of obstacles calmly and carefully.
Loads easily, trailers quietly and camps out well.
In his 11-year Endurance and Ride & Tie career, he has never vetted out
(2 DNFs due to rider injury/illness).
Not a beginner's horse but has been successfully ridden by 12 different
Ride & Tie participants, including team of young girls, age 7 & 8 (good
riders accompanied by parents).
This very special horse deserves to retire from racing, receive lots of
TLC and enjoy relaxed trail riding; suitable for AERC Limited Distance
at a slow-to-moderate pace or NATRC Novice or CP.
Priced at $2,500.00
Please contact Ellen Rinde
831-423-6089 or ellenr@big-creek.com

GIF image