generators

We have a Honda generator.  They are much quieter than lots of other brands.
The only time we use the generator is if it is extremely hot...too hot to
even sleep.  We gave a microwave in our camper that has to be powered by a
generator, but we've never used it!  I'm a light sleeper & I know how
annoying a loud generator can be when YOU'RE trying to sleep.

I think the thing to remember is to be courteous and not run it all night so
you can watch T.V.  However, if it is too hot to sleep, you might here mine
running at night until it cools off!

Kathy Garner