XP June 9, June 19

Erica DeVoti ponyexpress@frontier.net
I am looking for some information from anyone who rode on 6/9 and 6/19 on
the XP ride 2001.  I just purchased a horse that rode on those two days
and it turns out this horse was pulled for lameness both days.  The seller
did not disclose this even when asked pointblank (he indicated he had
taken a rider option on one day and the vet did not pull him).  Hopefully
someone can help me out--I am just looking for the reason he was lame.
Please email me privately so that I can give you the rider and horse name.
Thanks so much--I have a pit in my stomach that won't go away til I find
out.