PAC Centered Riding Instructor

> Hi Angie-
> Do you remember the name of the centered riding>instructor?

Since several people have asked, I'm replying to Ridecamp. I horrible
with names so that's why I'd been vague on that part, but I've found our
sign up sheet and here's what USET sent us:

Daniel Stewart
Daniel is an Exercise Physiologist and veteran riding instructor who has
developed equestrian specific exercise and fitness programs to help
improve riding performance.

His web site is:
www.horsepowerfitness.com

Seems like he said he lived near San Diego??? He said he'd love to try an
endurance ride sometime so I pointed that fact out to some of the Pacific
South riders as he was walking by and the guy with the ponytail offered
to let him ride one of his.(sorry we said hi all week and never learned
names...I didn't realize I was 2 doors down from Heather either) Daniel
gave me his e-mail address but it's lost somewhere in the junk that's not
unloaded yet.  I'd say his greatest asset was kindness.  He was just sooo
nice in the way he made his suggestions.  The main thing he got me for
was posting high instead of in a tick-tock fashion more forwards.  I
wanted to tell him after the ride that when Kaboot slowed down around 85
miles that I was able to do it the way he wanted me to. >g<

I've had trouble with my saddle riding to the right and I have to stomp
my left stirrup to straighten it up.  I only get pain in my left foot.
Steve Rojek's indoor arena had mirrors, which was cool, but I still
couldn't see myself being crooked.  In the stop action film he was able
to show me I was straight, then my left side would start to draw up and
I'd raise my left hip and lower my left shoulder making a backwards C on
that side.  During the ride, rather than stomp my right stirrup when I
felt the need, I just stretched down and lowered my left hip (even though
he'd warned us not to make any changes in our riding until *after* the
PAC).  It worked wonderfully.

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.