Aussie saddles

Antoinette,
We are using an Aussie on little 3/4 Arab gelding.  Expensive saddle, will get name brand in next post, but are ,today, taking to get repaired.  Stirrup leathers are Not designed for two-point trotting.  Going to have something custom made and removable so if we sell, can do as original built.  It is very comfortable and the free swinging stirrups are great.  Shorter in back length works well on little gelding.  Lots of cushy underneath for horses comfort too.
Havenot competed with it as of yet. Only time and miles will tell.  I'm still not sold on them for endurance work but we will see.
Beth Gunn