Re: RC: Arab Slaughter Horse Looking For a Home

Suzanne-

	Your post definitely caught my interest....I have just started searching
for a replacement horse for my children.  They have a 16 year old 1/2 arab,
1/2 quarter horse who has developed athritis in her knee this past year and
is now becoming less sound.  I would like to find a horse just like that
one you have down in Sugarcreek for them.  My daughter loves to ride trail
and wants to start doing some competitive trail with me.  How are the
horse's legs and overall conformation?  What kind of shape are the hoofs
in?  I am in Medina and can easily get to Sugarcreek...Anyway, I  would
appreciate any additional information you may have on the horse.  We
currently have two horses who are kept at our home, they have free acess in
and out of the barn to their pasture, so any horse who we are able to find
would have company and space to play.

Thanks,

Roxanne