more inverter

kerry kerrydykes@yahoo.com
mb, it sounds like you have a generator with a built-in inverter.
Inverters don't "create"
power - they only take evsiting power and change it from DC to AC so you
can use regular
household appliances instead of 12 volt ones.  Inverters don't run on gas,
LP or diesel, that's
up to the generators which make the power.  And inverters are small --
they fit just about
anywhere.  Our 2000 Watt inverter is only about the size of a hardback
dictionary.  BUT there
are combination units available out there so I'd place my nicket bet on
that.

Kerry