Generators

Jan Mills Kennedy jmkennedy@netonecom.net
Wow! These generators sure cause problems...I hae a motor home..paid my
dues thru the years..slept in tent back of truck horse trailer, camper and
I truly LOVE my small older motor home ..luxury of a hot shower after
doing 50 miles in sleet or cold shower after 50 in 90 degree weather..a
real bathroom and heat on cold days. Michigan in Nov. can get cold, folks!
Now I do have a generator....my motor home has 2 house batteries and
everything runs off those...I have used the generator maybe once or twice
in the last nine years..it runs the air conditioner..I don't like air
conditioners but I have used it to charge batteries if I'm gone over 4
days..
Generaors can be annoying parked next to you..but the ones I have noticed
are the portable ones people set outside to run everything in their big
horse trailers with living Quarters. These seem to be much noisier than
the built in ones in motor homes.Most rides have a generator curfew and I
can live with that..I'm just happy to be in horse camp and I can overlook
the noise..Now, barking dogs are another story but we won't get into
that!!!!!Appy Trails Jan from Michigan