Re: RC: Re: Re: GENERATORS AND NORCO RIDE

> What is the purpose of the
>generator?  I'm curious becuase I have a camper; and use both propane for
>fridge, stove and heat; and then solar panels for recharging the battery to
>run my lights.

>So all of you with generators-what the heck are they for?
>Karen (just curious)

I'd like to know the answer to that, too, because I used to use a Marine
battery that kept everything I needed charged up for a week.  Recharged at
home to be ready for the next trip.  It kept lights, heater, fan, etc.
working.  Had propane stove in the gooseneck.  If those batteries work so
well, what is the point of a noisy generator?

Amber