CTR this weekend

Catherine H. Peloquin cpenguin57@aol.com
I don't know if you all are aware of the 30/50
happening this Saturday and Sunday at Fair Hill in
Maryland.  The Chesepeake Trail Riding Club sponsers
a wonderful event and the Fair Hill DNR area is beautiful!

We still have a few spaces left for late entries.
You can email me for more information at Cpenguin57@aol.com.

I will away from my computer after Thursday Aug 30 at 6pm.

If you cannot email me or just want to show up, please feel free!  Hope to
see you there.  Cate