Re: RC: Virus from Texas?

We had this in Pa back in spring and I just saw it popped up in TX. It
is the viral form of equine encephalomyelitis. There are vaccines for
the typical strains, but for the viral form, there is no vaccine. I
would advise keeping horses home until it runs it's course if you are
near there, we had several barns quarentined and most activities were
cancelled or postponed until it was safe.

--
 Helga Loncosky
THE ARCHIVAL MORGAN RECORD--Registry for Foundation and Half-Morgans

The path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked.

"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the
inside of a man"--Winston Churchill