Owyhee fire

I went out marking trail today - got a few pictures of the fire.
http://www.endurance.net/oreana/fire/ -  picture 1889 is the best - has
ribbons in the foreground, plus you can see the plane and chopper. The
chopper was filling it's dip bucket at a nearby reservoir and dumping it on
the fire.... I'm not sure what the plane was doing. Chemical retardant?
 Btw - this is the 100 milers first loop.  (the fire was almost contained
this evening - not to worry!)

Steph