Congrads to all!!

The Pan Ams were great to monitor all day and I want ot thank
all who were on line making that possible.  I do have to say
that I think anyone who does this sort of ride my hat goes off
to you!!!  and to ALL the crews and riders and most of all to
your horses.  I truly believe that each of us has our day when
all goes right and the horse is on and "fate" is what determines
all.  I know some of the crews that went to the games and I know
they  all did their best to get all their riders and horses
through.

Yes, team work between horse and rider has to be of the utmost.
I still believe in the "to finish is to win."  no matter what
type of ride you are riding...FEI, Championship, whatever and I
hope that most of us keep this in mind.  I hear that Heather and
her horse were awesome....great....but, next time maybe some of
the non top 10 horses  of this ride will have their day at the
next....just being there and trying is a champion to me.  I
think more of us need to keep that in mind.  It takes alot of
hard work and sacrifices for all to get there.

I do have a question....why weren't the Kanavy's riding????  I
thought I saw Valerie's name on a list and then nothing......and
the Dubai guys???  Were they riding ????  on their horses that
win on the desert....just wondering with all the hoopla about
AHSA and FEI and Internaitional stuff....just a question........