men in suits, PAC

Hi, The exotic men at the Pan Am, at least one in a suit, were four visitors who came over from Mongolia to observe the race. Evidently they are interested in endurance racing in their country. I've seen pictures of how those little kids over there race their ponies, WOW! They do have flat racing in their country. They spent a lot of time at my hold and then one of the men was at the finish for a while. Ginny Shaw-Wilson ( I managed holds 2 and 5)