Additional use for the CamelBak water carrier

While riding 2 days ago, I took a hard fall.  My 14 yo says I 'bounced' . My horse did an exotic spook and off I went.  I watched my foot leave the stirrup and my hand loose grip on the reins.  Not fun. Got the stuffing knocked out of me.  The pain was a bit scarry but nothing was broken.  I think the camel bak must had made the difference.  We had only been out about one hour and so it was still pretty full.  AND it is still intact.  Well,  we finished our conditioning as it is one week before the next 50 miler.  So rode an additional 2 hrs.. but only at slow trot as I did not want to take any chances.  Perhaps this would be yet another reason to carry the camelbak???   Mary Ann , TX