RE West Nile Vaccine for hoeses

Listening to the radio while traveling here (in Kentucky) this weekend.  I heard
at least five advertisements telling me to contact my vet about getting my
horses vaccinated when it becomes available after Sept. 1st or so.  Have any
horses in Ky been infected here? I think I heard something about some in Indiana
a while back.  Does anyone know much about the vaccine for West Nile fever for
horses?

Thanks
begin:vcard
n:Pollock;Don AERC M22287 & Linda
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:donp@dcr.net
adr;quoted-printable:;;Oak Hill Farm=0D=0A1400 Birdie Road;Lawrenceburg;Kentucky;40342;
fn:Don, Linda, JR, Bay and the cats and dogs
end:vcard