From: Kathy Mayeda [mailto:Kathy_Mayeda@atce.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2001 8:49 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: RE: PAC: Heather Bergantz Wins PAC!

I was so totally stoked about Heather – several friends who were on-line told me she was ahead – I had to come into the office to check out the results!!!!

Red had finished the last leg of Washoe faster than the 50 miler winner – running all by himself.  So when a friend told me that Rita Swift was at their heels, I told her not to worry – Red always finishes strong.  Boy did he!  Boy – Skip Lightfoot must be proud of his boy.  And Maryben – you must be busting a gut about your junior making it big time!  Or I should say “even bigger” time than her Haggin cup win.