RE: PAC: Heather Bergantz Wins PAC!

Title: RE: PAC: Heather Bergantz Wins PAC!

I was so totally stoked about Heather – several friends who were on-line told me she was ahead – I had to come into the office to check out the results!!!!

Red had finished the last leg of Washoe faster than the 50 miler winner – running all by himself.  So when a friend told me that Rita Swift was at their heels, I told her not to worry – Red always finishes strong.  Boy did he!  Boy – Skip Lightfoot must be proud of his boy.  And Maryben – you must be busting a gut about your junior making it big time!  Or I should say “even bigger” time than her Haggin cup win.

Don’t want to jinx them – but don’t be surprised if they get BC, too!  I guess I just have to come into the office tommorrow before going to torture widdle Drako by taking him an another “terrifying” trail ride.

Dom Freeman and Lori Oleson pulls were disappointing.  It was a long way for them to haul their horses to not finish a ride.  These two riders usually finish well at tough rides, too – very intelligent horsewomen.  I hope Dave Cootware, Brian Reeves and Val Weizer make it thru fine!  Geography can be a killer – coming all the way across the country.

K.