PAC: Heather Bergantz Wins PAC!

-----Original Message-----
From: Suzanne Hayes [mailto:hlm5506@blackfoot.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2001 8:17 PM
To: Steph Teeter
Subject: Heather Bergantz Wins PAC!

The only finishers so far are:

7:50 pm  Heather Bergantz & Red
8:30 pm ish Melissa Crain & Charbiel
9:10 pm Rita Swift & Just Cass
9:10 pm Stagg Newman & Jayel Super (Stagg and Rita came in together and
Stagg let Rita go in first!!).

Heather and Melissa came in together at the 96 mile check but Red PR'ed very
quickly and it took Charbiel approx. 5-6 additional minutes.  Red galloped
out of that check with his ears perked and looking very eager.

I think Steve Rojek may end up 5th but not sure yet as we are on our way to
the second to last vet check.  There had been quite a gap between 4th and
5th.

As this point, the East team were still in first, Central and Pac North were
within minutes of each other.  Mountain was still fielding a team as well as
Brazil, Pac South.

Suzanne Hayes
.