PAC - Tenative Final 4

Final(ly:) from Jerry & Dianne - The first 4 finishers are in. Bet there are
some stories about the last 20 miles!  There was some confusion with
Milissa's time, thus the "???" - and the 1 hour split (which was 10 minutes
at the 7th gate) ....

Jerry & Dianne are going to get dinner and will call back in an hour or so.
He said they're good till maybe about 10:30pm edt - after that we'll have to
scrounge for an info source.  If any of you out there have any ideas let me
know (or let them know) that they can call me any time between now and when
the cows come home:)

johnt

(p.s. Jerry re-emphsized that the weather was extremely cooperative and
that, in addition, there were some vary savy riders on the trail today!!!)

Final
   44 Crystals Charm      Heather Bergantz   Pac So   (t) -    7:56
   59 Charbiel            Melissa Crain      USA Cent     -    ????
   78 Just Cass           Rita Swift         USA East     -    9:01
   71 Jayel Super         Stagg Newman       USA East (t) -    9:01

==== From Gold Hill ====