Re: RC: Re: Wild West

Hi Robyn,

I  called them yesterday and this is what I found out:

Saturday is 2 loops of 25 miles each, with lunch back in base camp. Morning
is mostly logging roads and the afternoon is mostly single track trail.

Sunday is a big 50 mile loop with lunch away.  There will be hay and water
at the lunch stop, and ride management will haul out any stuff you want to
send in a crew bag or whatever.

Monday is another 2 loops of 25 miles with lunch back in base camp.  It is
all single track trail, with the first loop being the same as the second
loop on Saturday.  It is the prettiest ride of the three days.  Dinner is
not provided on Monday.

Carol

                    "Robyn Levash"
                    <questarabians@in       To:     <ridecamp@endurance.net>
                    reach.com>              cc:
                                            Subject:     RC:  Re: Wild West
                    08/23/2001 08:33
                    PM

Could someone please tell me about the Wild West ride? Thanks!