RE: Zig-zag problem

Title: RE: Zig-zag problem

I had to learn to ride my mare “between my hands and my legs” because she would be looking at things at the side of the trail while we are at a fast trot.  I mean REALLY look like drop her head and sniff  - all while she’s at the extended trot!    I just didn’t give her a chance to look anymore by applying the appropriate leg and rein pressure.  Just don’t let her look that hard in the first place and keep her moving on at the same pace.

K.