RE: Re: zigzag problem

Title: RE: Re: zigzag problem

My horse will zig zag if I’m not paying attention to my riding.  I would be inclined to seek professional help to see if my body is not signalling the horse to zig zag in the first place!  Riding lessons helped me considerably in learning to control the horse…… If the horse doesn’t get the connection on why you are smacking them, smacking them will not encourage respect.  Look at it from the horses point of view.

K.