Re: RC: Saddle Search.....4 A Friend's Horse.

I had a Bighorn western and a Bighorn endurance saddle.  Yes, the endurance model is made narrower. I loved my western model, and if fit every horse I ever tried it on, so I bought the endurance model, and it was waaay too narrow.  They were both semi-quarter trees.  Should have just cut the horn off the western model.

Judy