Re: RC: Hit me with your best shot

At 10:07 PM 8/22/2001 -0500, you wrote:
I'm writing a page about Endurance racing

I agree with the message you have already received from someone on RideCamp - it is a RIDE not a race.  Some people may race for the finish, but they are not in the majority.  I think the angle should be more toward how much we can learn about taking good care of our horses so that we can continue to ride the same horse every year.

my obese horse to loose enough weight

Just a pet peeve of mine:  loose means not tight.  To diminish weight is:  lose weight.  The lady who wrote you also used the same word incorrectly.  If you use that word in your article, I think it should be spelled correctly.

Amber